Monday, June 29, 2009

Dingley Market Menu this Sunday 5th July 2009

I'll be at Dingley Craft & Produce Market this Sunday. The address is 31B Marcus Rd Dingley Village.

Come along to indulge in some tasty treats. Taste my super delicate and moist cupcakes - I've been improving my cupcake recipe with lots of practice and feedback from food critics (i.e. friends & family) and I am excited about my winner cupcake recipe. And of course if you think it's not up to scratch, please give me your feedback because I believe in ongoing improvement and need all the constructive criticism I can get to develop the best tasting super cupcake ever.

Cupcake Menu
  • Vanilla & Vanilla Buttercream
  • Devil's Food Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Ganache
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Coconut Ice
  • Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting (limited amount)

Cupcakes $3 each
Babycakes $1.50 each


I use the freshest possible ingredients such as real whole vanilla beans from Madagascar, unbleached fresh flour, free range eggs, creamy unsalted butter and I bake them fresh for the day of the Market.

Also I'm so excited to say that I've finally settled on a name for my online cupcake business which is still in the works. The domain name has been bought and I will reveal the name of my cupcake business very soon!

Some cupcake photos for your viewing pleasure.
Please Note: Do not lick the screen.



Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream and Drizzled Dark Chocolate - The whipped cream isn't as sweet as buttercream which makes it easy to scoff down without getting too much of a sugar rush. When I brought these to a Karaoke birthday party on the weekend, several of the guys had 2, 3 or even 4. See guys do like eating cupcakes as much as girls (perhaps even more cos they don't need to watch their waistline *cough*)


Honda Cupcake Order for a 21st Birthday - These were a mix of Vanilla Cupcakes & Devil's Food Chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache.



The bf baked these cupcakes all by himself and I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out so well. He can't pipe so I did the swirls but slowly he'll get there. I think the apprentice might out-do the chef one day - he also remembered to put the cupcakes in the pan for 5 mins before putting them on the wire rack to cool. I thought that was amazing...well coming from a guy that can't remember the exact day of our anniversary...

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha boyfriend in on the baking too... that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg when will your website be ready!? please, no suspense :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so excited for you-congrats and Ill be back to see how your business is doing!

    ReplyDelete