Monday, June 29, 2009

Dingley Market Menu this Sunday 5th July 2009

I'll be at Dingley Craft & Produce Market this Sunday. The address is 31B Marcus Rd Dingley Village.

Come along to indulge in some tasty treats. Taste my super delicate and moist cupcakes - I've been improving my cupcake recipe with lots of practice and feedback from food critics (i.e. friends & family) and I am excited about my winner cupcake recipe. And of course if you think it's not up to scratch, please give me your feedback because I believe in ongoing improvement and need all the constructive criticism I can get to develop the best tasting super cupcake ever.

Cupcake Menu
  • Vanilla & Vanilla Buttercream
  • Devil's Food Chocolate with Dark Chocolate Ganache
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Coconut Ice
  • Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting (limited amount)

Cupcakes $3 each
Babycakes $1.50 each

I use the freshest possible ingredients such as real whole vanilla beans from Madagascar, unbleached fresh flour, free range eggs, creamy unsalted butter and I bake them fresh for the day of the Market.

Also I'm so excited to say that I've finally settled on a name for my online cupcake business which is still in the works. The domain name has been bought and I will reveal the name of my cupcake business very soon!

Some cupcake photos for your viewing pleasure.
Please Note: Do not lick the screen.

Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Whipped Cream and Drizzled Dark Chocolate - The whipped cream isn't as sweet as buttercream which makes it easy to scoff down without getting too much of a sugar rush. When I brought these to a Karaoke birthday party on the weekend, several of the guys had 2, 3 or even 4. See guys do like eating cupcakes as much as girls (perhaps even more cos they don't need to watch their waistline *cough*)

Honda Cupcake Order for a 21st Birthday - These were a mix of Vanilla Cupcakes & Devil's Food Chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate ganache.

The bf baked these cupcakes all by himself and I was pleasantly surprised that they turned out so well. He can't pipe so I did the swirls but slowly he'll get there. I think the apprentice might out-do the chef one day - he also remembered to put the cupcakes in the pan for 5 mins before putting them on the wire rack to cool. I thought that was amazing...well coming from a guy that can't remember the exact day of our anniversary...


  1. Hahaha boyfriend in on the baking too... that's adorable!

  2. omg when will your website be ready!? please, no suspense :)

  3. Im so excited for you-congrats and Ill be back to see how your business is doing!