Friday, February 5, 2010

1 Year Blogiversary

It's my one year Blogiversary. It's hard to believe that only a short year ago I started on my journey to figure out how to bake cupcakes for a living. This is going to be a pretty short post as I'm up at 1am and I need to get up in about 6 hours to bake again. Even though it can be tiring sometimes, I enjoy every moment of baking. Of course there are stressful moments where I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing and staying motivated is especially hard on your own. It's not all rainbows and butterflies.

I've been fortunate to know someone who has been willing to mentor and share their knowledge, experience and wisdom with me. When you meet someone who is successful and has achieved what you want to do, it makes you want to aim higher. It makes you want to reach for the stars & beyond. It makes you feel that it IS possible. I'm starting to feel that things are starting to go somewhere, I'm building the momentum to create this dream.

On another note, Cupcake Central is going to be holding a few stalls over the next couple of weeks. You can also check up on our website where we'll be holding a stall next, just head to our website and click on "locations".

Dingley Village Craft & Produce Market
A lovely market that has several stalls with handmade crafty goods and homemade food stalls - perfect for your Sunday morning stroll. This is our regular market that we attend on a monthly basis.
Where:
31 Marcus Rd, Dingley Village
When:
9am till 2pm on Sunday 7th February 2010, Sunday 7th March 2010

Chinese New Year Festival 2010
Come along to this festival to experience Chinese New Year with lots of food, drink and performances. There will also be firecrackers at 12am to celebrate the beginning of Chinese New Year.

Where:
Pedestrian Mall between Centro Box Hill and Centro Whitehorse
When: 3pm till 3am on Saturday 13th February 2010/Sunday 14th February 2010


I'm most excited about the Chinese New Year Festival at Box Hill. We're going to have some special Chinese New Year cupcakes and also Valentine's Day cupcakes as this year the two occasions fall on the 14th February.

Hope to see you at one of those events!

Simple stylish black & white themed Wedding Cupcake Tower

I just found this photo of cupcake cookies I baked a while back. They were really fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. YUM! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait! See you at Dingley AND at Box Hill!

    And thanks for moo's AWESOME cupcakes! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete