Friday, September 4, 2009

Cupcake Stall Menu this Father's Day Sunday 6th September at Dingley Market

I'll be at Dingley Craft & Produce Market this Sunday. The address is 31B Marcus Rd Dingley Village.

Cupcake Menu

  • Vanilla & Vanilla Buttercream
  • Vanilla Chocolate
  • Black & White
  • Devil’s Food Chocolate & Chocolate Ganache
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Hummingbird Cupcake
  • White Chocolate Raspberry (new flavour!)
I've got these new cute peek-a-boo takeaway boxes so buy one for a friend or your Dad this Sunday!


It has been a busy week and I finally feel as though I’m making progress and things are starting to fall into place. With positive thoughts, come positive energy that manifest into positive actions and events! I've finally got my Certificate of Registration for my business name which I am very excited about. The website design is almost complete. I've organised my launch party. I've had the council complete their final inspection. I've found all my suppliers. Things are getting done, even though I think I'm suffering insomnia because every time I try to sleep I keep getting all these ideas for my business and they keep me wide awake at night.

I have had the most unbelievable amount of support from family, friends, ex-colleagues and people that I have not met. I feel so wonderfully fortunate. I hope one day I too am able to support you in your own dreams, tell me what your dreams are, what your goals are – no matter how ridiculous it sounds, drop me an email because I want to hear about it.

Whenever someone tells me that they feel inspired by me, I feel extremely flattered and at the same time I find it…odd. I find it odd because in my own mind, I am not worthy of being an inspiration - not yet anyway! People that are inspiring are the amazing people that have done the unachievable, the people that have gone against all odds and done something extraordinary. I still feel as though I have a gazillion steps in front of me before I get there.

Hope to see you guys at the stall - rain, hail or shine. The weather has been schizo lately and can't make up it's mind whether it's Winter or Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheryl!

    Thanks for the comment! Hope your launch party goes well!! It's so nice to hear great stories about young people doing their best to fulfil their dreams!

    I hope you don't mind me writing a bit about your cupcakes and your dreams.

    I do hope some day I fulfil my dreams to, when I can fully put it into words what my dreams are!

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete